3 hours of training on 3 occasions with concrete tasks to complete in between the occasions.
- Crucial differences between the digital and physical sales meeting
- Important ground rules to maximize results in the digital sales meeting
- Preparations for a digital sales meeting
- How you initiate the meeting with credibility and build trust by sparking an interest
- Purpose of the meeting and an agenda statement that creates value for your potential client
- How you effectively handle the client’s perception to create common ground in the meeting
- Insight driven questioning in 4 steps to find out the most important areas that will make your potential client buy from you.
- How you ensure consensus around the customers need before you present your solution
- A powerful structure in 3 steps to present your solution in a way that makes it easy for the potential client to understand the benefits of your solution and the effects this will lead to in practice.
- An effective method in 5 steps to handle the potential clients doubts and get them to dare decide faster.
- Alternative closing techniques that make it easier for the client to say yes.
- How you ensure a good buying experience after the client have said yes.
- How you use your current clients to create new clients through referral based sales.