Do you want to get your company to grow faster?
A clear sales strategy is without doubt the most important thing you can do to accelerate the sales in your company.
No matter if you are a start-up looking to scale up, a medium sized company that have set new growth ambitions, or a large company that wants to take the next step. The company will always need sales revenue to accelerate.
A good sales strategy needs to answer seven important questions:
- Who is your ideal client?
- Why are they going to buy from your company?
- What makes your company unique and how do you communicate your value proposition?
- How are you going to attract new clients?
- How are you going to grow your current clients and develop your current relationships?
- What is your most important growth goal?
- When do you expect to see results?
The key to achieving long-term sustainable revenue is to tie every specific sales activity to well thought out goals that have data as support. They also need to be developed with the company’s long-term vision in mind.
Our model for strategic sales development:
Do you want to develop the sales strategy of your company?
Book a growth workshop of 4 hours med your board of directors, management team or sales team as a beginning of your strategy work.
After the workshop you will have clear answers of the following:
- Your defined growth goals in the short- and long term
- Your current state and prioritized areas
- What the key behaviors and skills needed to succeed in your company are
- A survey of you most important changes related to processes, management, culture, and skills/competences
19 995: –