Sales tools with Salesonomics
The global CRM market is expected to reach $130 billion by 2028. And the number of marketing tools has grown by 59’000% percent in the last 10 years.
We help you navigate the sales- and marketing tool landscape so you can work smarter and close more deals.
- “The results I have seen are primarily that people have challenged themselves. I meet another dialogue and people dare to be different. This training has delivered more on these values than I had dared to hope for.”Annelie Östberg | HR-chef, Tibnor
- “At 1337 we invest a lot into knowledge. In the (sales) training Salesonomics have helped us a lot. I would call them an energy injection when you need it the most.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “The concrete results that we have seen from this sales training is that we have closed deals faster and become better at quickly identifying the value we want to deliver to our clients.”Ira Kolehmainen | Country Leader, SoftwareOne
- “Salesonomics have helped me personally, and my department by recruiting sales reps and they have found the perfect mix of sales skills and IT- and software experience.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “We would not be where we are without help from Salesonomics.”Ira Kolehmainen | Country Leader, SoftwareOne
- “Salesonomics is not our first partnership within sales development. We have tried sales gurus and sales consultants earlier, who have tried to help us in our search for a better process. Mathias is the only one that I haven’t been disappointed with.”Kim Dywling | Managing Partner, Delta Consulting