Sales strategy with Salesonomics
A clear sales strategy is without a doubt the most important thing you can do to accelerate your sales
No matter if you are a start-up looking to scale up, a medium-sized company that has set new growth ambitions, or a large company that wants to take the next step. The company will always need sales revenue to accelerate.
- “When it comes to the sales training we hired Salesonomics. It was a way to align our sales process and work from a common methodology.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
- “At 1337 we invest a lot into knowledge. In the (sales) training Salesonomics have helped us a lot. I would call them an energy injection when you need it the most.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “After the training with Salesonomics my meetings and client dialogues are completely different. I listen more and give advice to my clients instead of pushing for sales.”Linnéa Axling | Partner, Delta Consulting
- “If we had not done this (sales training). I believe that we would have had a difficult time staying consistent with our strategy- and marketing plan to be completely honest.”Annelie Östberg | HR-chef, Tibnor
- “Salesonomics is not our first partnership within sales development. We have tried sales gurus and sales consultants earlier, who have tried to help us in our search for a better process. Mathias is the only one that I haven’t been disappointed with.”Kim Dywling | Managing Partner, Delta Consulting
- “The sales trainer actually exceeded our expectations through less traditional sales and much more empathy and personality/character”Kim Dywling | Managing Partner, Delta Consulting
A good sales strategy answers seven important questions:
- Who is your ideal client?
- Why are they going to buy from your company?
- What makes your company unique and how do you communicate your value proposition?
- How are you going to attract new clients?
- How are you going to grow your current clients and develop your current relationships?
- What is your most important growth goal?
- When do you expect to see results?
The key to achieving long-term sustainable revenue is to tie every specific sales activity, to well thought out goals that have data as support. They also need to be developed with the company’s long-term vision in mind.
Our model for strategic sales development:
Do you want to develop the sales strategy of your company?
Book a 4 hour growth workshop with your board of directors, management team or sales team as a beginning of your strategy work.
After the workshop you will have a clear answers of the following:
- Your defined growth goals in the short- and long term
- Your current state and prioritized areas
- What the key behaviors and skills needed to succeed in your company are
- A survey of you most important changes related to processes, management, culture, and skills/competences