Role-specific onboarding with Salesonomics
Studies show that an onboarding-program shortens time-to-performance with 60%
Take your sales reps from new and confused to productive and profitable.
We help you structure your company’s onboarding process and give you support along the way.
You can also enroll your sales reps in our automated onboarding platform.
- “Salesonomics have helped us build our sales organization from the ground up.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “I have discussed a lot with the recruiters at Salesonomics, but also with our sales trainer. If we had not hired Salesonomics, my last year and a half would have been more tedious. I also think our results would have been much worse.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
- “The concrete results that we have seen from this sales training is that we have closed deals faster and become better at quickly identifying the value we want to deliver to our clients.”Ira Kolehmainen | Country Leader, SoftwareOne
- “At 1337 we invest a lot into knowledge. In the (sales) training Salesonomics have helped us a lot. I would call them an energy injection when you need it the most.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “The risk of not taking help from external suppliers is that your growth can stagnate. It’s easy to get stuck in an old rut and then the external perspective becomes super important for continued growth.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
- “The services we have bought from Salesonomics are among other things. Overarching sales strategy, sales training, and we have also used Salesonomics for recruiting and onboarding of both sales reps and a sales manager.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
The Onboarding Process
We need to first understand your current onboarding process to better identify how it can be optimized. Our current clients have very different needs and it’s important that we provide the smartest solution for you to reduce your new employees’ ramp-up time.
Before your onboarding meeting with us, we typically send you some support material and questions to answer. This ensures that we use our time efficiently and don’t get hung up on minor details. The meeting revolves around identifying metrics, setting clear expectations and mapping out your employees’ first weeks at their new job.
Your designated Salesonomics recruiter will perform structured follow-ups with you and your employee during the first, third and fifth months of employment. These are to ensure that, both your expectations and those of the candidates, are met.
Automated Sales Onboarding Program
Talk to me about