Leadership training with Salesonomics
Do you want your sales leaders to perform even better?
People support a world they help create and processes that help them succeed.
Sales Leadership is the ability to enlist the willing and enthusiastic cooperation of salespeople to achieve desired results.
- “You may think that you have a lot of experience, but you don’t know everything about sales. Having an external part that comes with new points of view is invaluable.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “When it comes to the sales training we hired Salesonomics. It was a way to align our sales process and work from a common methodology.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
- “Salesonomics have helped me personally, and my department by recruiting sales reps and they have found the perfect mix of sales skills and IT- and software experience.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “The risk of not taking help from external suppliers is that your growth can stagnate. It’s easy to get stuck in an old rut and then the external perspective becomes super important for continued growth.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
- “The effects of the sales training is much about monitoring objectives and getting the sales team to work as a team with a common language.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
- “I have discussed a lot with the recruiters at Salesonomics, but also with our sales trainer. If we had not hired Salesonomics, my last year and a half would have been more tedious. I also think our results would have been much worse.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
Our Leadership Training Methodology
There’s no quick fixes when it comes to sales leadership. You will get powerful and proven structures, methods and techniques that will take your leadership skills to the next level. Additionally the program will cover four important perspectives: People, Process, Leading and Doing.
In Salesonomics leadership training – Winning Sales Leadership:
- You will learn how to set up the foundation for a strong, productive and successful sales team.
- Establish your own leadership vision and use it to create trust, and define clear values together with your team.
- Implement clear standards for performance and practice how to coach each individual in your team to their full potential.
- Strengthen your communication skills by using structures for questioning and really understand the different levels of listening.
- Discover the most common hiring mistakes and get the tools to make sure recruitment is done right.
- Get your sales team inspired by your weekly meetings.
Our training methodology:
The program is made up of 8 three hour sessions including:
Module 1: Developing Sales Leadership
- Understand the four important perspectives of leadership and management
- Create your leadership vision
- Define your own values and establish common values within your team
Module 2: Communicate to lead
- Understand how communication filters impact our communication
- Learn efficient principles to create trust
- Strengthen your questioning skills and improve your listening
Module 3: Building your sales team
- Use the performance quadrant as a tool for spending your time right
- Understand motivation and learn how to efficiently use both recognition and appreciation
Module 4: Time Management
- Practice 5 important time management tools
- Implement the decision matrix in your daily life
- Learn how to more easily implement new habits
Module 5: Performance Management
- Practice an effective coaching method in 5 steps
- Learn how to use goals vs. standards for improved performance
- Get a structure to restore performance
Module 6: Hiring Top Performing Salespeople
- Identify the most common hiring mistakes
- Learn how to do behavioral interviews
- Implement score cards for more predictive hiring
Module 7: Conducting Outstanding Sales Meetings
- Understand the complexity of different meetings
- Use an efficient structure for inspiring meetings
- Learn how to use the sales meetings to constantly improve the performance of the team
Module 8: Best Practices and Future Plan
- Learn more about how others have succeeded, share your own success stories and define a plan for the future