Growth audit with Salesonomics
A Growth Audit is the first step towards turning your company into a revenue engine
In the Growth Audit, we go through five different areas to determine what you need to do more of, less of, or differently to succeed. We always use insights we get from your current and potential clients.
- “We started our partnership with Salesonomics and have worked with our sales trainer Mathias for 8 months. We are delighted and will continue to work with him for a long time. He has a way of always nailing what we need to improve and does so with a big heart and lots of empathy.”Kim Dywling | Managing Partner, Delta Consulting
- “When it comes to the sales training we hired Salesonomics. It was a way to align our sales process and work from a common methodology.”Marie Forsberg | CCO, Learnifier
- “The concrete results that we have seen from this sales training is that we have closed deals faster and become better at quickly identifying the value we want to deliver to our clients.”Ira Kolehmainen | Country Leader, SoftwareOne
- “Salesonomics is not our first partnership within sales development. We have tried sales gurus and sales consultants earlier, who have tried to help us in our search for a better process. Mathias is the only one that I haven’t been disappointed with.”Kim Dywling | Managing Partner, Delta Consulting
- “You may think that you have a lot of experience, but you don’t know everything about sales. Having an external part that comes with new points of view is invaluable.”Patrik Ekdahl | Sales Manager, 1337
- “I would say that working with Salesonomics has affected my work greatly. It has given me more confidence, more energy and has made me better at listening instead of talking.”Linnéa Axling | Partner, Delta Consulting
Our Growth Audit Model:
A good growth audit involves:
- A growth workshop
- An audit of your company’s digital presence
- Interviews with colleagues in different stages of the buying journey
- Interviews with current clients
- Interviews with potential dream clients
- Customer journey mapping
- Idea sketch of future needs
- Proposal of next steps
- Prioritization of initiatives
- Creation of a roadmap for the next 24–36 months
Do you want to create a strategy based on knowledge instead of guessing?
Book a Growth Audit with Salesonomics to help turn your company into a revenue engine.
After the Growth Audit is completed you will have everything you need to go from strategy to behavior change.