According to McKinsey, 75% of companies listed on the S&P 500 will have disappeared by 2027. At the same time, the world’s population is projected to reach 9 billion people by 2050. In addition, the accelerating climate change poses a threat to the world’s continued existence.
In this whitepaper:
Companies that fail to transition to climate neutrality quickly enough will lose significant competitiveness. Your sales organization is key to your company’s survival. In this whitepaper, you will discover:
• The background to the industry’s transition
• The changes that have already taken place
• Your roadmap for succeeding in the transition
• Forward changes & experience-based sales
Some of the topics covered in this whitepaper include:
• The role of industrial buyers in the transition
• Trends affecting sales and marketing organizations
• Challenges with today’s sales organization structure
• Changes needed in the sales organization
At the end of this whitepaper, you will also receive a brief checklist of questions to help you identify whether you are prepared for the future of the manufacturing industry or not.
Fill out the form and deepen your knowledge today to ensure your company’s survival.