Sejfo primarily provides automation and IT solutions to customers in the automotive, energy, and pharmaceutical industries. They are a company entirely tailored to meet our customer’s needs, with a staff that has devoted much of their professional careers to production technology and automation.
Their team includes everyone from creative inventors to skilled machine builders and organized project managers, allowing them to consistently deliver advanced specialized equipment at the right price and on time. After delivery, they also assist with service and spare parts.
Their mission is to offer their customers the right equipment with the right quality, at the right time, and at the right price. The equipment should be a value-adding component to enhance their customers’ competitiveness.
Quick facts about SEJFO
- Founded in 1991
- 171 million in revenue
- 54 employees
- Their clients are among others:
- ABB, AstraZeneca, GKN Driveline, Mycronic, Scania, Volvo, Westinghouse, and Quintus.
Sejfo approached us after maintaining a stable level of revenue for the past year, with a desire to reach a new level.
Their challenge was that many of their employees were highly interested in technology but not as interested in the business side of things.
Also, they were dependent on a few major customers which contributed to most of their revenue. When they hired new employees, it took more than a year before the new hire started generating revenue.
We strengthened the team by hiring more new employees while simultaneously implementing a training program to induce behavioral changes in existing employees.
We designed a clear structure both for role-specific onboarding and for business-oriented work in general.
SEJFO got many clear results from working together with us. Among other things they:
- Increased their profitability by 600 %
- Grew their revenue by 74 %
- Doubled their pipeline of new business from 250 million SEK to 500 million SEK
- Expanded their customer base
- Increased the number of people in customer-facing roles
- Enhanced sales engagement within the organization
- Improved their sales structure
- Reduced the time it takes for a salesperson to close their first deal from 12+ months to just 6 weeks.